Have you lost contact with your service buddies? This is where you might get in touch with them. Are you looking for a military-related item? You might find that here also.
Do you have a message to submit? Fill out the form here.
- SCHOLARSHIP GRANTS: The deadline is 1 May 2014 for applicants seeking scholarship grants through the Society of the 3rd Infantry Division Scholarship Foundation, Inc. Applicants must be the biological or adopted offspring of soldiers who served or are serving in the 3rd Infantry Division. Soldiers and unmarried spouses of soldiers KIA while serving with the 3rd are also eligible. For the application and in-structions, visit our website at www.3idschalarshipfoundation.org or call 972/495-1704.
- VA106/VF62 GLADIATORS is looking for past members, years 1945-69, to join our organization and reunion. We get together each year at a chosen location for three days of remembering our time together in the Navy. Call J. SMOYER; 352/726-4429, email firstname.lastname@example.org, www.va106vf62.org
- Looking for an African-American corpsman from FOXTROT, 2nd BN, 7th MARINES, 1966-67. The only name I have is “Jones.” If you’re DOC JONES, write A.W. “SUNNY” SUNDBERG, PO Box 1542, Clatskanie, OR 97016.
- WANTED: VETS OF THREE WARS. Veterans who served on active duty during the Gulf, Afghanistan and Iraq wars should join the unique “ALL 3 WAR VETERANS OF AMERICA.” Call 623/399-9355, 870/425-9492 or email email@example.com
- Seeking CAPT JOHN A. BROOKS, CO of Hq Det, 508th MP BN, 1961, Munich, Germany. Contact P. COLLINS, PO Box 490, Hinsdale, MA 01235; 413/655-8110, firstname.lastname@example.org
- SS JEREMIAH O’BRIEN seeks volunteers in all departments — deck, engine, guns, docent, stewards, store and office. The vessel par-ticipated in the 1944 Normandy invasion and 50 years later returned to those French shores. It is currently berthed at Pier 45 in San Francisco. Contact R. VANNUCCI; 510/581-9139, or visit www.ssjeremiahobrien.org
- Looking for troops that served in the 1st RADIO RELAY SQDN in Germany & France in the 1950s. Contact J. SEIFERT; 410/861-5037, bristol email@example.com
- CHOSIN VETS: If you were in North Korea north of Chinhung Ni to the Chosin Resevoir from 27 Nov to 11 Dec 1950 and would like to join with other Vets in the “Men of Chosin,” contact SGT. S. GALEWICK, 5091 Dapple Gray Rd., Redding, CA 96002-4102; 530/221-1496.
- SEEKING U.S. ARMY members who served with KMAG in KOREA 1946-50, and have knowledge of infiltration efforts on behalf of the Far East command. Also, anyone who has a copy of “A String, a Hug, and a Silent Knight,” a government office publication of the same period. Blood relatives who are acquainted with facts on these subjects and are holding orders, books, or other items related to the above, please come forward. This has been a 61-year search. Contact D. SCHRIEBER, PONTO HISTORIC SOCIETY, 7290 Ponto Dr., Carlsbad, CA 92011; 760/438-2140, fax 760/931-1719.
- MARINES – MARINES – MARINES: If you would like to belong to the largest Marine Corps veterans organization, the Marine Corps League, and receive the bi-monthly magazine Semper Fi, which is second only to Leatherneck magazine, along with all the other benefits of belonging to this organization of former, active duty, retired and reserve Marines, contact R. BASILE, 5 Stonehill Lane, Belvidere, NJ 07823 for info.
- USS JOHN F. KENNEDY CV/CVA-67: The USS JFK Aircraft Carrier Project is seeking anyone who served aboard (ship’s company & air wing) to help with the effort to bring the ship to Newport, RI, as a family attraction, education and job training center, museum and memorial. Please email your contact information, what you did aboard and dates of service to firstname.lastname@example.org, or call 401/398-1000. Details and latest news are available on our website at www.ussjfkri.org
- Seeking PFC REX STOCKTON, Hq Det, 508th MP BN, 1961, Munich, Germany. Contact P. COLLINS, PO Box 490, Hinsdale, MA 01235; 413/655-8110, email@example.com
- Seeking information of members of the 523rd ENG PIPELINE CO who served in KOREA 1953-55. Reunion in September. Contact K. FEINER, PO Box 27, Ethan, SD 57334-0027; firstname.lastname@example.org
- Seeking USAF BASIC TRAINING PHOTO, SQDN 3702 TRAINING FLIGHT 4652, Dec. 1949-Apr. 50, Lackland AFB, San Antonio, TX. Capt. Milton W. Etters was my CO. Contact W. SUMMY, 247 Simpson Hollow Rd., Mt. Pleasant, PA 15666
Send in a message
Do you have a message to submit to Military magazine? There is a donation of $2 per month for message listings.
(tax will be shown in the cart, but will not be charged)
If you prefer, you can send in your message by mail to:
2116 28th Street