Have you lost contact with your service buddies? This is where you might get in touch with them. Are you looking for a military-related item? You might find that here also.
Do you have a message to submit? Fill out the form here.
- CHOSIN VETS: If you were in North Korea north of Chinhung Ni to the Chosin Resevoir from 27 Nov to 11 Dec 1950 and would like to join with other Vets in the “Men of Chosin,” contact SGT. S. GALEWICK, 5091 Dapple Gray Rd., Redding, CA 96002-4102; 530/221-1496.
- VA106/VF62 GLADIATORS is looking for past members, years 1945-69, to join our organization and reunion. We get together each year at a chosen location for three days of remembering our time together in the Navy. Contact J. SMOYER; 352/726-4429, email@example.com, www.va106vf62.org
- Seeking members of the 523rd ENG PIPLINE CO that served in the 1950s (1952-55). Contact J. FRONEK, 2416 June St., Joliet, IL 60435-1222; 815/436-6458, firstname.lastname@example.org
- SEEKING U.S. ARMY members who served with KMAG in KOREA 1946-50, and have knowledge of infiltration efforts on behalf of the Far East command. Also, anyone who has a copy of “A String, a Hug, and a Silent Knight,” a government office publication of the same period. Blood relatives who are acquainted with facts on these subjects and are holding orders, books, or other items related to the above, please come forward. This has been a 61-year search. Contact D. SCHRIEBER, PONTO HISTORIC SOCIETY, 7290 Ponto Dr., Carlsbad, CA 92011; 760/438-2140, fax 760/931-1719.
- Seeking anyone who served with the 591st ENG BN (C) from FT. CAMPBELL, KY, in ’66 and later the 18th BG during Nam 67-72 to renew our brotherhood. Please contact K. KIEL, 7510 S. Nottingham Way, Franklin, WI 53132; 414/529-7731, email@example.com; 591st website http://myplace.frontier.com/~joseph.babcock2/index.html
- Seeking anyone associated with a medical or dental detachment of the 44th MED BDE, 1st LOG CMD, (RVN 1065-66). Contact E. TYE, firstname.lastname@example.org or… C. HART, email@example.com
- SCHOLARSHIP GRANTS: The deadline is 1 June 2015, for applicants seeking scholarship grants through The Society of the 3rd Infantry Division Scholarship Foundation, Inc. Applicants must be the biological or adopted offspring of Soldiers who served or are serving in the 3rd Infantry Division. For the application and instructions, call 972/495-1704, or visit our website at www.3idscholarshipfoundation.org
- Seeking anyone who served on the USS WREN (DD568) in TOKYO BAY–YOKOSUKA during the surrender ceremonies 2 Sep 45 or earlier. Information needed on crewmen who went on board the Japanese battleship Nagato at that time. Stories, pictures, crew list, etc. Please contact B. PLANTAMURA, 7476 132nd Way, Seminole, FL 33776; firstname.lastname@example.org
- SS JEREMIAH O’BRIEN seeks volunteers in all departments — deck, engine, guns, docent, stewards, store and office. The vessel participated in the 1944 Normandy invasion and 50 years later returned to those French shores. It is currently berthed at Pier 45 in San Francisco. Contact R. VANNUCCI; 510/581-9139, or visit www.ssjeremiahobrien.org
- Seeking anyone who served in the 341st ENGINEERS in WWII. Contact J. THOMPSON, 4684 193rd Dr., Live Oak, FL 32060.
- Seeking information on LT. MITCHEL SIEGEL (deceased). He flew P-38s & B-24s in the So. Pacific during WWII. Contact R. CHATFIELD, 1359 S. Avenida Conalea, Tucson, AZ 85748; 520/886-0668, email@example.com
- Seeking DARELL DAILY, Pleiku, Vietnam, 85th EOD Detachment. Contact SGM E. KOMAC, (Ret); 651/490-0315, firstname.lastname@example.org
- MARINES — MARINES — MARINES: Former Marines, active duty, reservists, join the largest Marine Corps veteran organiza-tion, the Marine Corps League. New Jersey residents will be eligible to obtain the DMV “Leatherneck” license plate. Membership includes subscription to Semper Fi magazine, only second to our Leatherneck magazine. For info contact R. BASILE, 5 Stonehill Lane, Belvidere, NJ 07823.
- ATTENTION WWII, KOREAN WAR & TERMINALLY ILL VETS! The “Honor Flights Program” is a national program that flies Vets to Washington, DC, for a tour of “YOUR” memorial. For more information Google “Honor Flights,” click on “hub” then locate your state; this will provide contact information to arrange your “FREE” flight. If I may be of further assistance, please contact me at: SGM (E-9) LARRY E. WILLIAMS, U.S. Army/Retired Veterans Scheduling Coordinator, Honor Flight of Middle Tennessee; 931/924-3000 (home); email@example.com
Send in a message
Do you have a message to submit to Military magazine? There is a donation of $2 per month for message listings.
(tax will be shown in the cart, but will not be charged)
If you prefer, you can send in your message by mail to:
2116 28th Street