Have you lost contact with your service buddies? This is where you might get in touch with them. Are you looking for a military-related item? You might find that here also.
Do you have a message to submit? Fill out the form here.
- MARINES — 1st TANK BN, 1st MARINE DIV, KOREA — Looking for anyone who knew my dad, tank driver MALCOM DOUGLAS HEARD, JR., during the Korean War, 1950-53. Please contact C. McDANIELS, 171 Twin Oaks Rd., Deridder, LA 70634.
- Seeking anyone who worked with ROBERT SUTTON in VIETNAM for one year before the fall of Saigon. He worked for a U.S. contractor as a tech setting up listening devices on the HO CHI MINH TRAIL. Information will be part of a book in the near future. Please contact F. ALBRECHT, PO Box 506, Riegelsville, PA 18077
- Seeking anyone who attended ARTILLERY SCHOOL at FT. SILL, OK, in 1953 with PARK CHUNG HEE. Please contact J. STEVENS, 2200 Sacramento St., #803, San Francisco, CA 94115.
- SCHOLARSHIP GRANTS: The deadline is 1 June 2017, for applicants seeking scholarship grants through The Society of the 3rd Infantry Division Scholarship Foundation, Inc. Applicants must be the biological or adopted offspring of Soldiers who served or are serving in the 3rd Infantry Division. For the application and instructions, call 972/495-1704, or visit our website at www.3idscholarshipfoundation.org
- 18 MP BRIGADE – VIETNAM: Looking for anyone who served in one of the seven INFANTRY companies that were assigned to the Brigade (or worked closely with them or have knowledge of their operations). I served on the Brigade staff in 1967-68 as Infantry Liaison Officer and am currently doing research on the role of infantrymen in military police operations in Vietnam. Contact N. Williams at email@example.com
- 523rd ENG PIPELINE CO: Seeking members who served in the unit from the time it left Ft. Belvoir, VA Sept 1950 until Aug 1955 when it was deactivated in Korea. Contact J. FRONEK, 2416 June St., Joliet, IL 60435-1222; firstname.lastname@example.org
- KOREAN SERVICE and KOREAN WAR VETERANS of all eras are invited to join the KOREAN WAR VETERANS ASSOCIATION, KWVA. Northern CA contact is K. RISHELL, Pres. Ch 264; 925/682-6279, email@example.com or… S.J. GROGAN, 2585 Moraga Dr., Pinole, CA 94564-1236; 510/758-7534.
- “A BRIEF HISTORY OF THE KOREAN WAR” booklet, published by the Illinois Korean Memorial Assn. for free distribution to public libraries, junior and senior high schools in Illinois, is available for purchase by individuals for $10. Tax deductible donations welcome. 100% of all donations go to the book project and the upkeep of the Illinois Korean War Memorial. Send check or money order to ILLINOIS KOREAN MEMORIAL ASSOCIATION, PO Box 8554, Springfield, IL 62791.
Send in a message
Do you have a message to submit to Military magazine? There is a donation of $2 per month for message listings.
(tax will be shown in the cart, but will not be charged)
If you prefer, you can send in your message by mail to:
2116 28th Street