Have you lost contact with your service buddies? This is where you might get in touch with them. Are you looking for a military-related item? You might find that here also.
Do you have a message to submit? Fill out the form here.
- CHOSIN VETS: If you were in North Korea north of Chinhung Ni to the Chosin Reservoir from 27 Nov to 11 Dec 1950 and would like to join with other Vets in the “Men of Chosin,” contact SGT S. GALEWICK, 5091 Dapple Gray Dr., Redding, CA 96002-4102; 530/221-1496.
- Seeking anyone who might have known my father, 1st LT GORDON T. HUDDLESTON, Navigator, Air Transport Command, Army Air Corps, WWII. I have his flight log dated 1942-45 covering his ferrying aircraft, personnel, supplies and materiel to the European, Pacific and China-Burma-India theatres. Also have some photographs he took during this time and the names of all the 1st pilots on these missions. Would like to hear from anyone associated with this war effort. Contact GORDON T. HUDDLESTON, Jr., Box 46, Richland, MT 59260.
- USS DAVIDSON (DE/FF-1045) Memorial Plaque Dedication Ceremony will be held 16 Oct 13 at the Punchbowl Memorial Ceme-tery, Oahu, HI. Info: MIKE PECK; 952/922-8536, firstname.lastname@example.org
- USMC HAWK ASSOCIATION: Home of the USMC Light & Medium Anti-Aircraft Missile (LAAM & MAAM) Battalions, is looking for a few good men and women who served with these units. Contact S. BULISZYN, USMC Hawk Association, 1 Cherry Drive Lane, Ocala, FL 34472; www.usmchawkassociation.com
- MARINES: If you reside in New Jersey and would like to belong to the largest Marine veteran organization, the Marine Corps League, con-tact us at the Garden State Detachment. We have no meetings, parades, etc. You will be eligible for the New Jersey DMV-issued “Leather-neck” license plate and all League benefits. For information contact RICH BASILE, 5 Stonehill Lane, Belvidere, NJ 07823
- Am looking for any information regarding the shooting down, capture by the Japanese and subsequent execution of three members of a B-24 crew while on a mission in the Pacific T/O. They were members of the “RED RAIDERS,” the 22nd B. SQUADRON (H). The one name I have is HOWARD A. SHILLINGTON, the other two crew members are unknown. Any information would be very much appreciated. Please contact HARRY D. WEST, 5361 Harding Rd., Barryton, MI 49305; email@example.com
- Trying to find my buddies from the 16th A.O.D. at FORT BRAGG, NC 1959 & ECHTERDINGEN ARMY AIRFILED STUTTGART, GERMANY, 1959-60. Looking for SP/4 CICERO, PFC McCLURE, SP/4 RICKETTS, PFC HRACH, SP/4 BABB, SP/4 BELL, SP/4 MARTIN, PFC OBERLY, PFC CAMPBILL, PFC BLACKORBY, PVT CHRISTIANSON. Please contact TOM SENUTA, 70 Fanning Rd., Ledyard, CT 96339; 860/889-0654, firstname.lastname@example.org
- Seeking information, orders or stories pertaining to the voyage of the troop ship SS COOLIDGE, which sailed from San Francisco to Melbourne, Australia in January 1942. Contact A. STAATS, 4325 NW 60 St., Oklahoma City, OK 73112; 405/942-7199, email@example.com
- SCHOLARSHIP GRANTS: The deadline is 1 May 2014 for applicants seeking scholarship grants through the Society of the 3rd Infantry Division Scholarship Foundation, Inc. Applicants must be the biological or adopted offspring of soldiers who served or are serving in the 3rd Infantry Division. Soldiers and unmarried spouses of soldiers KIA while serving with the 3rd are also eligible. For the application and instructions, visit our website at www.3idschalarshipfoundation.org or call 972/495-1704.
- Seeking any NAVAL ARMED GUARD, MERCHANT MARINE or family members of sailors who served on board the SS TOUCHET from Nov-Dec 1943 before being sunk in the Gulf of Mexico 3 Dec 1943. Please contact M. ROBERTS, 2679 Alosta St., San Diego, CA 92154; firstname.lastname@example.org
- SS JEREMIAH O’BRIEN seeks volunteers in all departments — deck, engine, guns, docent, stewards, store and office. The vessel participated in the 1944 Normandy invasion and 50 years later returned to those French shores. It is currently berthed at Pier 45 in San Francisco. Contact R. VANNUCCI; 510/581-9139, or visit www.ssjeremiahobrien.org
- Seeking information on TET ’69 in the DA NANG, VIET NAM area, 1st USMC DIV for research for a book. Contact R. BABBITT, PO Box 2074, Hemet, CA 92546; 775/351-7087.
- Seeking the following personnel who served aboard the USS CARPENTER (DD825): MM1 KENNETH I. MILTON, 051 BARRY GADLOCK, BMC TERRY MILLER. Please contact YN1 MICHAEL WESTON (Ret); 925/686-6707, email@example.com
- Looking for troops that served in the 1st RADIO RELAY SQDN in Germany & France in the 1950s. Contact JOHN SEIFERT; 410/861-5037, firstname.lastname@example.org
Send in a message
Do you have a message to submit to Military magazine? There is a donation of $2 per month for message listings.
(tax will be shown in the cart, but will not be charged)
If you prefer, you can send in your message by mail to:
2116 28th Street